November 9, 2013

A False Comparison

The Journey: Beauty from Ashes has a new look and a new home! Please join me over at thejourneybeautyfromashes.com and be sure to click the follow button to receive updates on blog posts! If you have "liked" or shared posts be sure to do so again! Thank you!
I'm certain that I'm not alone in my desire to be a woman serving God well. Like many it is my desire to be the woman, wife, and mother that God created me to be. It is a daily struggle wrapped in joy and often dipped in pain and defeat.
All too often I find my head spinning and my heart aching with every sin and failure starring back at me when I see my reflection. I know who I want to be and no matter how hard I work I seem to constantly stumble and fall. I see so many seemingly well-equipped women standing before me; both in scripture and in my everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment