May 28, 2014

Like a Slow Drip of Poison


The Journey: Beauty from Ashes has a new look and a new home! You can find this post, Like A Slow Drip of Poison, at thejourneybeautyfromashes.com and be sure to click the follow button to receive updates on blog posts! If you have "liked" or shared posts be sure to do so again! Thank you!



To tell this part of my story is very difficult for me. While I’m pretty open to talk about other aspects of my story this part I have not shared publicly. My experience at Mars Hill feels small and insignificant when standing next to the many experiences others have endured. 

When Nicholas (my first husband) disappeared in February 2008 CONTINUE READNG... 

2 comments:

  1. Truly horrifying not only what your ex did to you all but how the pastors then passively aggressively added to the damage. My heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. http://www.lean-belly-3x-menopause-supplement-reviews.com/

    ReplyDelete